Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

Summertime!


Well, it has been quite awhile since we last posted on our blog. I guess we have been a little busy trying to keep up with our one year old little girl! She is extremely busy and keeps us on our toes, but she bring so much joy to our lives. She is learning new things everyday. She can now blow kisses, say hello, and meow like a kitty cat.




I have started staying home and we are loving every minute of it. Everyone is a lot more relaxed and we are settling into our new routine nicely. I will begin watching my friends two children three days a week in just a few weeks. I am looking forward to having friends for Anna to play with because even though I'm sure she loves playing with me all day, it's just not the same as playing with someone your own age. : )



Anna's favorite toy, at least for this week, is her ball pit that Grandma and Grandpa Wilcox bought for her. She loves to run and jump into it full speed.
I hope everyone is doing well and I promise to do a better job of posting on a more regular basis.
Love,
Anthony, Natalie, and Anna







4 comments:

Lauren said...

She is getting so big, and she's absolutely beautiful!! Hope you're doing well.

Family Brooks said...

Anna Mae... you are beautiful! We love that adorable picture of you! Hope we can see you soon. We miss you.

The Sullivans said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all that hair. She's a cutie, guys. Glad to hear (and see) that you're doing well. Miss you both.

Beauty of Creation Photography said...

We miss you so much! We'd love to see a few more cute pictures of your adorable Anna Mae. Hope your summer is going fabulous!